Overview of Leading Change Through Lean Six Sigma Workshop
Duration: 1-2 Days
Participants: Top Company or Business Unit Leadership Team
Senior management of your company, business unit or key function will play a pivotal role in the success and sustainability of Six Sigma and Lean change. Our Leading Change Through Lean Six Sigma workshop gives leaders a solid understanding of the management principles of the Six Sigma system and how the core themes of Customer, Process and Data can be a powerful boost to your profitability and competitiveness. Tailored to the level of knowledge and commitment of the senior team, significant time is spent addressing their “burning questions” and exploring both whether and how Six Sigma and/or Lean will work for your business. Particular focus is spent on reviewing the company's core business processes and their critical interdependencies.
The workshop can be designed to fit anywhere from half-day to two-day formats (at least one full day is recommended). Longer sessions will typically become a "working meeting" where leaders begin actual implementation planning and project selection activities.
For a more hands-on learning experience, our highly-regarded process improvement Simulation activity can be included - allowing executives to test their own teamwork and process improvement skills... very engaging and often a real eye-opener!
Rationale of Leading Change Through Lean Six Sigma Workshop
- Solidify understanding of Process Management as a system for aligned leadership and customer-focused improvement
- Review roles and responsibilities of process "ownership" and governance
- Establish/refine high-level business process architecture
- Develop Level 1, 2 and 3 process diagrams, emphasizing clear Customer and Output definition
- Inventory current understanding of Customer requirements
- Build draft list of Input, Process and Output measures (leading and lagging indicators)
- Form plans for further development of Process Management infrastructures
Contact us for more information.